Top add

ONIDA launches new Android 3D LED TV iTube

The new Android, LED TV from Onida named iTube gives its viewers a different experience all together. This 3D TV has been designed by its makers to capture the Android driven TV segment which is yet in its nascent stages as of now. The set is internet enabled too, with it being either Wi-Fi or ethernet port that the 3D TV is able to get online.


Mirc Electronics, the brand owners of Onida has introduced their first Android LED TV ‘Onida iTube’ in India. This 3D internet-enabled and Android-powered TV allows the user access to a large number of applications available in the Android market.

Addressing presspersons Sanjeev K. Jain, Vice-President, Sales & Service, said this smart LED TV had an internal memory of 70 MB to store nearly 100 applications in personal apps library. It would support up to one TB (trillion bytes) of external memory.

According to Mr. G. Mani, Regional Business Manager, the product at the entry level model of 32 inches would cost Rs. 45,990. Other features include Wifi, Ethernet, Movie USBx3, Full HD, 2D to 3D conversion and comfortable 3D glasses that comes along with it.


At the launch of the product, the Vice President of Mirc Electronics, Sanjeev K Jain mentioned that the set has an on-board memory of 70 MB which is enough for the 3D TV to store about 100 applications. The iTube 3D TV also supports up to 1 TB of external memory and allows the user to download content while viewing the same simultaneously. The set would be coming in 32 inch and 40 inch sizes with the 32 inch having three variants and the 40 inch having two variants. Among the other features the iTube boasts of include 3 USB ports, full HD, 2D to 3D conversion and 3D glasses.

The seriousness of intentions by the company to make a head way into this segment is what the set indicated as per Vice President Marketing Vipul Mathur. As per company estimates the current growth of the flat TV market would go up to five million mark in the next four years while the LED market would take up 60 percent of market share leaving the balance 40 percent to the LCD sets.

The new Onida iTube 3D LED sets would be priced at Rs. 56,000 for the 32 inch and Rs. 68,000 for the 40 inch variety.

8 comments:

Praveen Pandey said...

if you want to purchase LED TV and if you have face any problem regarding money. Then I just suggest you, you can purchase LED TV from Sargam Electronics. Sargam is the biggest retail chain in electronics in DELHI/NCR, has 22 big showrooms. sargam deals with big brands like Samsung, Sony, LG, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sansui, AOC, Sharp etc. Sargam Electronics provides best and cheapest electronic products in DELHI/NCR or on EMI's with 0% Interest and 0 down payment.

sahana said...

very good picture quality.......

RocketDroid PC said...

The Rocket Droid Pc is a HDMI Android TV Dongle on Steroids! Plug it into your TV and experience the Android UI & Gaming like never before.
Rocket Droid pc

Kushal Pandit said...

nice post and such a huge information, i just hear about a new retail chain in electronics. sargam is the biggest retail chain in electronics in delhi ncr has 22 big showroom and now going to launch 6 more new showrooms in this area. sargam provides best & cheapest electronics products like tv, air conditioner, refrigerator, washing machine, microwave ovens, mobiles, laptops, home & kicthen appliances at affordable prices, provides Free Shipping, C.O.D & EMI's facilities to customers.

Jerry Gene said...

Very informative and well written post! Quite interesting and nice topic chosen for the post.

Lenovo - ThinkPad T430 14" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black

Lenovo - IdeaPad 14" Touch-Screen Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive

sargam india said...

Buy Led in Delhi from
Sargam Electronics

sargam india said...


To choose the Best Led there is only one company that is only in delhi-ncr that is sargam Electronics.A Best Led for your requirement under one roof please follows our website Sargam Electronics

Anonymous said...

i am looking for best 32 inch led tv in india under 20000